Affiliate Program FAQs
1. Where can I find my affiliate links?
You can find all your affiliate links in your Referral Portal on Infusionsoft. When you log in, on the left-hand sidebar, click on Link Generator under the Resources section. Here you can generate a link based on the resource/landing page you want to share.
2. How can I use my affiliate links?
You can use your affiliate links to drive traffic to our website in a number of ways. Some of these include:
- Link the text
relevant articles on your own blog on
- Link banners on your website
- Share via your own social channels including but not limited to LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
- Share as comments on relevant forum discussions
- Email with relevant context to your own database (no spam!)
3. What are the different types of affiliate links that you provide?
There are two types of affiliate links that work the same way…
- Links to resources such as eBooks, infographics, whitepapers and the like which are relevant to our products
- Links to direct sales
of our products webpages
No matter which
4. Will I get
commission if my lead purchases a product after 90 days of visiting deanmannix.com via my affiliate link?
No. Commission will be allocated only when someone who has visited our website through your affiliate link has made a purchase within 90 days of using your initial affiliate link.
5. What is a parent affiliate?
A parent affiliate is an affiliate who recruits other affiliates to promote sales under them. Parent affiliates will earn three percent (3%) of child affiliate sales based on the same commission calculation rules applicable to all affiliates.
6. How can I recruit a child affiliate?
You can send the details of your potential child affiliate to email@example.com. These potential affiliates will have to go through a screening process before formally being recruited. If approved, they will have to agree to abide by the Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions.
7. How and how often will I get paid?
You will be paid your commission on the 1st of the month following 35 days if your lead making a purchase. For example, if your lead purchases a product on 15th of March, you will receive your commission on 1st of May. You will be paid via Paypal or Direct Debit – depending on the
8. How is my commission calculated? How much will I get paid?
You will be paid thirty percent (30%) of the sales you drive using your affiliate links. If your child affiliate makes a sale, you will be paid three percent (3%) of that sales value. Your commissions can be seen at any time on your Referral Portal – log in and navigate to Commissions Generated on the sidebar under the Reports section.
9. Will I get notified when someone from my traffic makes a purchase?
Yes, you will be notified via an automated email when someone from your traffic makes a purchase. This email will be sent via Infusionsoft.
10. Can I stop promoting your products at any time?
Yes, there is no obligation to continue promoting our programs. You can stop at any time.
11. Is it compulsory to use the banners/images and copy provided by the Dean Mannix Affiliate Program?
No, it is not compulsory to use the marketing assets provided to you. However, it is advisable to do so. At any time, the marketing assets you use to promote our products have to follow the standard advertising and marketing laws and meet our Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions.
12. Do I need to pay tax?
Since the commissions paid out are earnings/ a source of additional income, you may be required to pay tax. Please contact your accountant for best advice in this regard as it is subjective.
13. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of data that works with web browsers to store information like user preference, login or registration information and shopping cart contents. When someone comes to your blog or website and clicks on your affiliate link, a cookie is placed on their computer or mobile device. That cookie is used to remember the link or ad that the visitor clicked on. Even if they leave your site and come back a week later to make a purchase, you will still get credit for the purchase and receive
14. How long will a cookie last?
Your tracking cookie will last for 90 days. Any sale made during these 90 days will be attributed to you, awarding you with 30% commission.
15. I just purchased a list. Can I send a newsletter to this list promoting Dean Mannix?
No, you may not send mass emails promoting the Dean Mannix program without permission from the recipients. This is SPAM and a violation of the Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions.